The title of this blog is the question we are asked very often at Expenzing. Recently, the CFO of a large corporation asked us; this was after his team presented him the shortlisted 2 Expense Management Solutions. No points for guessing, we were one of them, while the other was an international product.
Before I launch into the answer, here is a disclaimer – firstly, I am no expert on every product in the market. Second, I do know what’s unique to us i.e. Expenzing Expense Management. Now here is the answer, which is in five parts:
- We do understand there is a need and great importance for large enterprises to reduce expenses and bringing in financial controls. We go beyond the objective of “Convenience for Employees”. Do your employees spend in cash? If yes, there are specific ways to reduce the burden on their cashflows. Do your employees invariably turn in their expense reports late? If yes, there are ways to prevent that with Expenzing. Do your bosses or business teams’ feel awkward about “rejecting” an expense claim of a team member? There are ways to handle that too.
- We localize. We can localize not only the language of your country, but the languages of different regions. We also localize for cultural nuances.
- We help you recover your indirect taxes paid by employees. Based on the rules of your country, our system helps you recover millions each year with our solution!
- We are the ONLY solution we know of, where you can PREVENT wrong expenses even before they are incurred, instead of rejecting them! The mantra being – “Prevention is better than cure.”
- We facilitate compliance aspects of managing paper supportings (paper bills). If your auditors allow you to go paperless, that’s great. In most countries they don’t! So, our solution has specific functionality to ensure you manage this the right way!
The list can go on, but you get the gist.